- Originally from Hudson, Ohio. Migrated with his family through Cleveland, Chicago, and Atlanta before landing in Brentwood, TN in 2009.
- Spent 20 years with Larson-Juhl (a Berkshire Hathaway company) in progressive roles in sales, general management, and executive management.
- Successfully owned, developed, operated, and sold Right at Home Nashville, serving the Greater Nashville area for 11+ years from 2010-21.
- Has owned and operated Concord Capital, the vehicle he and his wife have used to successfully invest, develop, subdivide, and sell real estate for over 13 years.
- Has celebrated 33 years of marriage to his best friend and business partner Sandy; blessed with 2 grown children and 2 beautiful granddaughters who also live in Nashville.
- Certified Senior Advisor
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors, and Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Actively involved in Bethel Church
- SOS with Habitat for Humanity
- Board member for multiple non-profits